Thursday, March 20, 2014

So, about ME....

Hello! My name is Yelena (I mostly go by Lena). Lets start from the beginning. I'm a wifey of my first love, a mommy of two princesses, and an absolute makeup (& skin care products) junkie. I honestly don't remember exactly when my love for makeup started, but what I can remember is this - any time that I used to go to a special event or out with friends, someone would always say, "I just love your makeup..You're skin is glowing, or, I love your eyeliner, or your eyes look beautiful..what'd you use?!" So I would start telling them in exact details on what products I used and what brushes and they'd always tell me, "Oh, it's too much to remember...you should do my makeup!" Can you imagine, I even went to the extent of sending them picture messages of my favorite primer or my recommendation of an eyeshadow when they had questions. I remember keeping post-it notes all over my bathroom vanity of my favorite eyeshadow combinations that I would create. But the problem with that, is this - just by looking at my notes, I could not remember exactly how that eyeshadow combination looked and I would get stuck in a makeup rut. So, long story short, here I am. I created this blog to do more in depth reviews of my favorite makeup products, makeup tutorials, skin care products and anything beauty related. No more sticky-notes for me.. But, I will still continue to play with my beloved makeup products and I will share all of it with you.

My favorite quotes:
"Beauty is different for everyone, and being unique is what makes us special."
"No amount of shimmer powder can ever fix a sad face."
"Find the feature that you love about yourself and enhance IT!"

https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpYouBeautiful
Instagram @makeupyoubeautiful
(Philippians 4:13) 

No comments:

Post a Comment