Friday, June 30, 2017

L'oreal Lash Paradise (waterproof) Mascara review...

Not going to lie. I've been using my L'oreal Voluminous Blackest Black mascara ever since I started applying makeup. It's been my go-to, my holy grail as some may say. But, I was pretty excited when I read that the new Lash Paradise mascara is very comparable to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I don't know about you, but no matter how good the mascara is, I am NOT spending $23 on it. Trust me, I've been close to buying one, but the mascara I was using did the job.

*Side note - I did try a sample size of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but could never justify spending over $20 for a tube of it.


WHAT THE LASH PARADISE MASCARA CLAIMS TO DO:
(Taken from Ulta.com)

Take your lashes to paradise! L'Oreal's Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is their first mascara for voluptuous volume and length now with even more black pigments. Soft wavy bristle brush holds maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge.

Benefits:
  • 200+ bristles catch every lash for a full fringe effect
  • Smooth glide formula provides silky volume in one extra black coat
  • Lashes are feathery soft to the touch
  • Women agreed: 91% saw intense and volumized lashes and 87% saw more beautiful lashes
  • +98% lengthening effect
  • Voluptuous volume and length
  • Soft wavy bristle brush
  • More black pigments

So, what did I think of the Lash Paradise waterproof mascara? I took pictures to show you...


9am







9pm














First of all, I am super picky when it comes to mascara formula. I don't like it when it's too wet or too dry, and also the brush size can't be too small or too bulky. When I first opened it, I noticed the well proportionate brush size and secondly, I didn't have to scrape any excess product off. Right then, I knew I'd fall in love with it. And finally, how well did it last throughout the day in the middle of summer? 
As you can tell, there was absolutely no flaking or smudging. And yes, I always use waterproof formula with all my mascaras because my lids are naturally on the oily side. Overall, I could not be any more pleased with this new mascara. I will definitely be a repeat customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment